Welcome to First Impressions Dental Assisting Program.
- Searching for a new career?
- Re-entering the job market?
- Need a job that will pay your way through college?
- Desire a brighter future for you and your family?
- Dream of a career with growth opportunity?
Dental Assistants play an important role in the dental office. Some of those responsibilities may include, charting, patient communication, assisting the dentist in a wide variety of procedures, lab work, taking x-rays, ordering supplies, and administrative functions such as scheduling and billing. The First Impressions dental assisting program will prepare you to become a vital part of the dental team.
- Two convenient locations: 214 East Chestnut Street Mount Vernon, OH and 8 N. Liberty Street Powell, Ohio 43065 (above Jenny’s Ice Cream)
- Convenient class times: Morning and Evening classes
- Small class sizes: Individual Attention
- X-ray certification
- CPR certification
- Hands on learning in a dental office setting
- Instructors with twenty years of dental experience
- The technical and professional skills to start your dental assisting career in ten weeks
- Low tuition fees with no hidden costs
- Inspiration to be your very best: your success is our success
The demand for dental assistants is strong and on the rise. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of dental assistants is expected to increase 31% from now until 2020. In 2010, the median dental assistant salary was $33,470. The highest earning 10% was $47,090.
- Dental Assistant
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA)
- Dental Assisting Instructor
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Office Administrator
- Dental Sales Representative
- Dental Consultant
Dare to live your dreams… Let us guide you on your path to success.