We are seeking a team-oriented DENTAL ASSISTANT who is dedicated to delivering the highest level of care and creating a positive patient experience to support the clinical treatment care of our patients. Full time and part time available. We offer paid time off, free dental care and IRA benefits.
* Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
* Certificate from Dental Assisting Program.
* (X-Ray) Certification license
* CPR License
* Strong customer service ethics
* Good communication skills.