Company Name: Aspen Dental
Location: Marion, OH
Certification Requirements: X-Ray License, CDA
Experience Required: None
• Provides superior chair-side clinical support and assisting to Doctors and Hygienists which includes but is not limited to: charting, patient education, Operatory set-up and clean-up.
• Manages the patient flow; redirects efforts to respond to changes, prioritizes next Operatory room for the Doctors, and updates the Doctors on patients’ status.
• Welcomes and greets patients in the reception area and provides a personal introduction including name and position.
• Takes and processes X-rays.
• Performs patient hand-offs.
• Enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
• Verifies the patient’s clinical and service needs were exceeded and takes appropriate action when visits do not meet expectations.
• Escorts the patient to check-out.
• Completes sterilization processes for equipment and Operatory.
• Monitors all laboratory cases and ensures they are ready for the next day’s schedule.
• Maintains emergency kits and first aid supplies, emergency medications, and oxygen tank.
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions For Applicant:
Please apply at https://www.aspendentaljobs.com/