Welcome to First Impressions Dental Assisting Program.
- Searching for a new career?
- Re-entering the job market?
- Need a job that will pay your way through college?
- Desire a brighter future for you and your family?
- Dream of a career with growth opportunity?
Dental Assistants play an important role in the dental office. Some of those responsibilities may include, charting, patient communication, assisting the dentist in a wide variety of procedures, lab work, taking x-rays, ordering supplies, and administrative functions such as scheduling and billing. The First Impressions dental assisting program will prepare you to become a vital part of the dental team.